So Many Platforms and not Enough Patience!

Well  - goodness!

This past week I have begun setting up accounts for KRealMcCoy, and it has NOT been easy!

I thought that I knew all the social platforms that there was to chose from to get my name out there as an self published author.

No, no I did not know just how many platforms there are for me to chose from - at all!

There is Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Medium, WordPress, Blogger, Reddit, Pinterest, and oh so many more!

I even briefly flirted with a newer platform called Twitch. Yeah, but that was short lived and I will soon write a post explaining why later this month.

Needless to say, I have not had a chance to write a single sentence to any of my works in progresses this week due to getting my online presence more intact.

And that changes tonight! I am part of a lovely group of writers who meet on Saturday nights via Google Hangouts to participate in Sprints!

The group is called Sprints and Spirits, as a matter of fact, and everyone there is so positive, welcoming, and encouraging.

Just what I need after this somewhat stressful week of  media mayhem!

Sigh. I will be sure to check back in with you amazing novel lovers and writers next week.

Until then - continue reading, continue writing, and continue to love the process!

-KRealMcCoy

Comments