NaNoWriMo Affirmation



Yes, I am participating in NaNoWriMo this year!

This morning I received an email from them prompting me to create a 'Writing Affirmation' and I spent a few minutes thinking about what it is that I could say to myself when I feel a bit overwhelmed or incapable of completing my novel this November.

And then I remembered my outro of sorts for my YouTube channel.

That is how I found (or re-found) my affirmation for NaNoWriMo.

If I had to choose a symbol to remind me of this affirmation as well, it would definitely be a semicolon.

Because there have already been plenty of times when I have wanted to quit altogether, and I made the decision to continue this journey. It makes me happy, keeps me positive, and along the way I have met some truly amazing people.

So I will continue reading their amazing stories. I will continue to share my own stories too. And when the going gets tough - I will remember why I am still at it in the first place and continue to love the process.

Comments