K. McCoy. Nice to meet you.

Hello!
I am beyond happy that you decided to check out my little humble social space.

Now that I fully see myself as a writer, I went ahead and started this blog!
Well, I have more than this blog, but I am shopping around to see which I will like using the most at the moment.

My stories are ones that have been rambling around in my head and begging me to type them out for the world. Since the age of 12 I have had a love of taking pen to paper and making sense of my feelings that way.

First it began with silly angst poems, then short sassy stories for my English classes, and last year I completed Nanowrimo. That was the break that I needed to push myself forward and say, "Well dang sis, you CAN do this!".

And along with that realization came a slew of other story ideas that I had written in my journals or a song that I never shared with anyone. Needless to say, my future works list is quite long now!

While on this 'Something to something else' road, I will also record my struggle, thoughts, and honest feelings on my Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube channel.
My love for Canva grows everyday too, so come to expect beautiful layouts and story summaries from me too.

Look forward to seeing and hearing from you soon!
- K. McCoy 

Comments