Happy Indie Author Day!

For such an important day for writers like me, I almost missed it completely.

In the midst of working, writing, and juggling this new found adventure of mine, I did not know about indie author day until a fellow author posted about it on Facebook.

Which also explains why I do not have much planned in the way of celebrating either.

Though I do have 2 pretty cool things to share. One I have been working on for a few weeks now - my biweekly newsletter!

The first issue is scheduled to be released this Sunday! If you would like to receive short and sweet soundtracks of my writing, such as excerpts from future stories, poems. and first-in-the-know offers on my ebooks, just click here.

And...who doesn't love a great FLASH SALE!



That's right! For today only, you can purchase a copy of Soprano Speaks AND Sweet Seducing Sighs for just .99 cents each!

And if you want to become one of my favorite novel lovers, please feel free to leave me a review.
They really do help me improve and put the biggest smile on my face :-)

Until next time novel lovers and writers!

K.McCoy

Comments